The Latino Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit, trade group. The purpose of the Latino Chamber is to organize and unify Latino business owners to:
- Advocate for small- and medium-sized businesses on a regional, province, and national basis;
- Provide valuable and permanent member services for the improvement and success of their businesses;
- Generate increased levels of business from outside the Latino community;
- Provide overall leadership on relevant business issues as well as community economic development issues;
- Generate increased levels of business between members.