How it works?
- Mentees and mentors can sign up any time. (Partnerships are expected to have 3-6 month term depending on goals of the mentees.)
- Mentees are required to pay a non-refundable fee to cover administrative and other related costs. $115.00 members and $165.00 non-members payable to Latino Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Program coordinators will match the partners based on information obtained from registration forms. From that point, the mentor and mentee meet to complete a partnership agreement, sign legal documents, and jointly complete a plan of action (roadmap); providing direction for the duration of the partnership.
- Other documentation will be provided to assist and enhance the mentoring experience.
- To continually improve and add value to the program, evaluation forms from both parties are requested at the end of the partnership agreement.
- All participants will be invited to an alumni event to network and acknowledge mentors for volunteering their time.
Fill out the application below to get started:
(Note: electronic PDF forms require Adobe Reader 9.0 or later. Please use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser for best results).